Last date to apply for the jobs was on 18th April, 2021. The jobs are closed now and applications can not be submitted.
Pakistan Telecom Authority (PTA) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates against the following positions on contract basis for a period of three years, extendable based on performance and business need, with the following terms & conditions: -
- Detail of the vacancies can be viewed at PTA website www.pta.gov.pk or brightspyre website www.brightspyre.com/pta
- Candidates should submit their applications on www.brightspyre.com/pta
- In addition to the salary & perks as mentioned against each position, other perquisites will also be admissible, as admissible to other employees of PTA of corresponding grade.
- The applications of only those candidates having HEC recognized degrees shall be entertained.
- Candidates must apply for the vacancy within 15 days of the date of this advertisement.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for next stage of the recruitment process.
- Falsely reported information in resume or during the test/ interview(s), after appointment will result in termination of the employment contract at any stage without following any disciplinary proceedings.
- Tests against any of the above-mentioned posts can be conducted, if deemed appropriate.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Employees working in Government / Semi-Government / Autonomous Bodies / Public Sector organizations may apply through Proper Channel.
- PTA reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process for any or all of the positions at any time / stage or increase / decrease the number of vacancies.
- Gross monthly salary may change according to the prevailing salary structure and prevailing Service Regulations at the time of appointment.
- Women/ Minorities and persons with disability are encouraged to apply
- The selected candidates can be posted in Islamabad or Anywhere in Pakistan.